Sunday, January 3, 2010

Why I love cycling so much?

Cycling is for kids, big boys play with cars.

Born in 1979 in a not so rich family. My family cannot a afford a car. My Father (who passed away in 2009)owned his only vehicle- a road bicycle. His way of showing the world to me as a kid is on his bicycle. As a passenger on his top tube.

My Father brought me far from home. In 1993, my Father bought a chinese made BMX at $80, even though the family is poor.

The joy of cycling is about freedom and independence. There is no better way for a young boy to go so far, all alone. The joy of cycling- remember how do you feel when you were a kid, riding all alone exploring unfamiliar places?

I hope i can rekindle the kind of feeling, that i had as a kid.

Happy riding

No comments:

Post a Comment